ProfessorIreh Iyioha came to UVic Law because of its tradition of social justice. She’s the founding father of a non-profit foundation and a published fiction creator. Indigenous rights advocate, UVic law graduate, and Cowichan Tribes Chief Lydia Hwitsum is certainly one of this year’s recipients of the University of Victoria Indigenous Community Alumni Award.
- Boston University School of Law welcomes Woodrow Hartzog as a full-time professor of law.
- Started by Brian Cuban (JD ’86), the Pitt Law Wellness Fund supports the betterment of students’ psychological and physical well being during Law School, and prepares them for wellness in the authorized career.
- You’ll also have the chance to speak to educational employees and discover out extra about the topics you’re thinking about.
- See what makes the University of Dayton School of Law a particular place to earn your law degree.
- Our influential alumni network includes 10,000 professionals around the